Wednesday, September 10, 2008

CoNgRaTuLaTiOn’S Joe and Randi!!!!!!




CoNgRaTuLaTiOn’S Joe and Randi!!!!!!

My younger brother (can’t really say little brother anymore) and his girlfriend of 4 years are now ENGAGED!!!!! He proposed to her while they were vacationing in Chicago (how cute!!!) Randi said that Joe was shaking when he asked (how cute again!!!) and of course she said YES!!!! My whole family and myself have loved Randi from the start, so of course we all jumped up and down when we heard!!! HOORAY HE ASKED HER!!!!!! Now its safe to call her my sister in law!!!
Joey and Randi we love you guys and wish you all the love and happiness in the world!!!!!

P.S. You guys are so getting a toaster!

2 comments:

randi and joey said...

woo!! i cant wait for a toaster!

randi and joey said...

so me and joe are looking at yoru blog and we think that you need to get another picture....... we will give you any one that you want! this is a bad bad picture.......

love joe