Friday, September 12, 2008

Last Camping of the summer




With the fall sneaking up on us, Jeff and I decided to get one more camping trip to Fairview before it gets to cold to go. Jeff, myself, and Aynsley went up early, we left Wednesday night. It was the first time I had driven the trailer at night; I was a little worried about it. But Jeff said I did really well, and we even made better time than normal! Jeff and I were lucky and able to talk Grandma and Pop pop Blanda into coming with us. And as a last minute surprise Jeff’s sister’s and their families as well as our cousin Suzy with her family all came up as well. It was so much fun to get together like that. The kids had so much fun playing together in the dirt, playing hide and seek, riding their bikes in the mud, they even played play-dough salon shop (thanks suz)! We did some four wheeling and even got a little muddy (go figure!) And Diane tried out Suzy’s Rhino (sad I didn’t get any pic’s of her driving it!) It was the perfect weekend, the weather was beautiful, no bugs, the kids were all happy all the time, we got to fish, four wheel, and sit around a camp fire and just talk. Very relaxing, very perfect, and very to short. All I can say is that I can’t wait until next May.

No comments: