Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A weekend alone at the cabin, and an end to the HCG diet!

This last weekend Jeff and I got to spend a lovely weekend alone at the cabin. It was perfect!! The leaves were turning their fall colors and there was a nice crisp in the air. There were on and off thunder and lighting storms, but that just gave a chance to cuddle up in between storms. When it wasn’t raining we went four wheeling (one of our favorite things to do). And as if that wasn’t enough wonderfulness I was officially off the HCG diet!!!!!!!! I got to have some pancakes with my breakfast, and a brownie with my lunch!! I really couldn’t have asked for a nicer weekend. It was so relaxing and peaceful up there that we didn’t want to come back. We joked about how long it would take for my parents to send a search party up after us. It was a perfect weekend and I can’t wait to do it again.



P.S. I don’t have any pictures of the pretty leaves because my camera was on strike

1 comment:

The Johnson's said...

i meant to leave a msg. earlier, LOVED the pictures of Aynsley going to school!