Friday, October 10, 2008

A day in Paradise!

So I finally got myself to Paradise yesterday, Paradise Bakery that is. I had a lunch date with my fabulous sister-in-laws Jill and Jamie. We needed to plan the Halloween party, and finally use the gift cards we had been given at Christmas. I thought it was pretty funny that we all ordered the same sandwich and they got the brownie I would have got if I wasn’t trying to be so good on my diet. It looked soooo yummy! Side note: I totally recommend the chicken walnut salad sandwich. And in very normal fashion for us girl’s lunch turned into the whole afternoon. What a fun way to spend the day, talking with some of my most favorite people, planning a party (for those of you who know me know that I LOVE to plan fun parties), eating some yummy food, and getting great ideas from Martha Stewart’s Halloween edition. We were able to come up with a “killer” menu and some spooky decorative ideas. I was excited about our party before, but now I’m totally pumped!!! I know it’s going to be a blasty! I hope I have more Thursday’s like that!

No comments: