Friday, November 7, 2008

Not so puppy anymore!

Yesterday I was taking some pictures of Aynsley playing in the snow; I also got some of the dogs having some fun with it as well. After we all came in I sat down to take a look at what I had taken. When I got to the one’s of Sadie I thought to myself, she isn’t a little puppy anymore. She’s a BIG puppy; even with her training she still does puppy things i.e. chews shoes (I have lost my favorite pair of black heels), getting up on the counter to steal food, and well you get the idea. But I still love her! She is already such a good dog; she just has her puppy moments.







I know this post isn’t about Aynsley, but I just had to put this one up of her playing in the snow. What can I say, I’m a mom and I’m crazy about my kid.





No comments: