Thursday, February 12, 2009

What a Wednesday!

Wednesday started off like any other, Aynsley had school in the morning and all the kids exchanged valentines. And of course as we have been doing for several weeks Jill and I went to Jamba juice (my new addiction) and all a dollar. Afterwards Aynsley and I go into work and have lunch with Jeff. Well Jill and Jamie talked me into going to the DI. I have to admit that going to the DI was not really my idea of fun. But boy was I WRONG!!! I had so much fun, and I had no idea that they actually had some nice stuff in there. As Jamie said rich people don’t have a yard sale, they just give it to the DI. Some of the clothes still had the original price tags on them. I found some really great maternity sundresses from motherhood and a few other things that were still brand new (we are not pregnant yet but I am keeping my fingers crossed for soon. Negative tests are so hard to take.) After the DI we did lunch with Jeff, then it was off to go clean the house for the basketball game (we are big Jazz fans). We had invited Jamie, Erick, their kids, Jill, Stan and Brady, and Zack (one of the warehouse monkeys that has been working for us for about 3 years now.) We all had spaghetti and salad for dinner and watched the Jazz beat Kobe I mean the Lakers. It was a great game, a great dinner, great company, and just all around a great day. I am so lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life. Thank you Jill and Jamie for everything you guys do, you’re the best! I really don’t know what I would do without you guys!

1 comment:

Drew and Randi said...

What!!! pregnancy test??? when do we find out?